Sunday, November 8, 2009

Windmills

First of all, I need to say that I really dislike this new version of the Blogger editor.  WHY do companies think it's cool to "FIX" things that do not need "FIXING"??  Really?  What was wrong with the old version?  Nothing, that's what!  Now I've got this new version that's all stupid and I have no clue how to make my posts look the way I want.  The pictures and words are all wonky, and I DO NOT LIKE IT!!!  Lame.  Just lame.  ANYWAY!  The kids and I ventured up to the top of a hill here in Kodiak that is famous for it's huge windmills.  It's pretty smart of this town, actually, to have these things on top of this hill.  They can totally take advantage of the outrageous winds we get here sometimes (well, often) and use it to make electricity!  Smart.  So, they're cool, and we drove up to see them in person.  They were quite impressive.  I looked directly up at one and almost fell over because it made me dizzy!  The view was really neat, and it was a new adventure for us.  Yay!  :)

No comments: