Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nerd Alert!

I (finally) got my new glasses. I can see! Wow, I can't believe I went this long without them. By "this long" I mean since I sat on my old ones in Green Bay! Why did I torture myself for that long? When I drove home from town today I was amazed at how much quicker I was able to read road signs. This is a good thing! HA! So...on another note, the weather is pretty nice here, today. By "nice" I mean upper 30's and clear skies. It makes me want to go outside! The ice is melting, but it's still pretty slick out there. We went and got some paint sample cards today...I'm going to paint a wall in my dining room green. This house needs some color. Not too much going on...I guess that's all for now! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily! I loove your glasses...you are so darn cute! You look great!