Sunday, January 27, 2008

Joanna's Birthday Party Blizzard

So...get used to it, January Birthday Girl...you might just have a blizzard try to ruin your party! It seriously decided to snow about a foot today...but did that stop our super rager from happening?? No way, Jose! We just moved it to our basement instead! We headed over to the community clubhouse (Nemetz Gazebo) around two and there was just no way it was going to work out there. They didn't plow the parking lot like they said they would and it just wasn't worth getting stuck out there. So, last minute, we made an executive; sensible parent-type decision to move the festivities to our basement. Luckily, we caught everyone in time and they all still made it over. (My poor neighbors, though...) The kids had a blast in the jumpy-house (that thing is going to be SO cool for future rainy, cold, snowy, if-you-don't-get-out-some-energy-now-I'm-going-to-pull-my-hair-out type days! Hooray!) and I just absolutely adore every one of Joanna's new friends. Paxton, Daylan and Logan were the ones that made it from Joanna's school...what little sweethearts. Paxton actually got Nate a little present, too! His mom said he thought of it himself, isn't that so sweet?? (I actually think the fact that his mom wouldn't let him get Joanna a helocopter might have had something to do with it.) We also had Graham, Katriauna, Faith, Elena, Alexis and Isabelle. It was a little hectic at first because since we had to move it to our basement, it was not at all set up when everyone got there, but once we worked some kinks out (Terry and Ray ran up to MWR and got us a big table and a bunch of chairs) we had a lot of fun. Phew, I'm exhausted! :)

Yay Birthday Girl!
Make a wish!
Aw, party's over
Brother, help me!
Paxton
Daylan
Present time!
My new helocopter from Paxton!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet little kids....how nice brother got a gift,too! Im so glad the rager went on Em...can cancel a good ol' Camagna rager due to snow! The party must go on! I'm addicted to your blog...maybe I should start one! :) I love you all! Happy Birthday Hope!!!