Monday, April 14, 2008

A Baby Party For the Newest Camagna!

We just got back from Margaret's baby party in San Jose. I say "Baby Party" because she just wanted a party where people came and had a good time. She wanted it co-ed and no "Whoever Gets the Diaper with the Melted Snickers Bar in it Wins!" type games. It was super fun, and just about everyone she knows showed up, and believe me...that's a lot of people. My sister is the type of person who can walk into a room of strangers and have them all be her best friends in 5 minutes. :) The kids had a blast playing in the yard and with all of the kids, but most of all...the SUNSHINE!!! I wore cute capris and flip-flops!!! Nate had on shorts and Joanna wore her Easter dress WITHOUT the sweater!! Uncle Alan and Aunt Jill and Uncle Dan were there as well as Lars' family. It was a really great day! We are all really excited to meet the newest member of our family! Joanna and Nate kept fighting over her..."She's MY cousin! No, she's MY cousin!!" and Nate kept pointing to Margaret's belly and saying "My cousin in in there!" It was really cute. Nate also didn't want to say goodbye to his Auntie..."My not go on an airplane. My go in your car with you, Auntie." He kept hugging her and wouldn't let her go. It was so sweet. Anyway, that was our weekend trip to Sunny California!
Fun Times! Uncle Dan, Aunt Jill and my Mom
Margaret and a friend
The beautiful mother-to-be
Nate and Wyatt eating cake outside


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude...my fat face. Really? that's who I am?

:) I LOVE YOU!!!