Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers in my life!! First of all, to my husband, who is such a wonderful, loving father to Joanna and Nate. He is so funny, caring and strong; I know they will grow up to be a reflection of him in all of those ways. Now to my own dad...I love him so much, and am so thankful for his unconditional love and support. As a child (and even now as an adult) he always made me feel special and beautiful and that is a priceless gift. I also have a very special Father-in Law. Thank you, David, for raising Jake to be the man that he is and for the love and support you give us every day.

Here are some pictures I dug up to celebrate!


David and Nate enjoying a John Deer moment

Joanna and Jake at the Humboldt Co. Fair (2004)

Nate's first Halloween (2005)

Christmas Eve Blizzard 2007

Quiet Nappy Time Papa Carl is soooo silly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice stash jake!!
Happy Fathers day!

LOVE, THE AUNTIE

Christie said...

Great Golden Oldie Photos. So cute!

Anonymous said...

You have the best father network ever, Emilia!! This was an awesome post. :)
xoxoxox