Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas part 1

Merry Christmas! This year we spent a very fun and low-key time with our fabulous neighbors! It was great! We had (king) crab and ravioli at our side on Christmas Eve and they treated us to Christmas dinner at the galley, which meant no cooking or dishes. That's always a great time in my book. Santa was very generous to Nate and Joanna this year. The big hits were Nate's Spiderman scooter and Joanna's roller blades. She didn't take them off all day! (Yes, I did let her skate in the house. It was Christmas, okay? They are banned to the basement forthwith, however.) Here are some pictures that Jen took of our festivities. I have some too, which I'll upload a little later. xoxo

Nate enjoying chocolate cake at the galley
Joanna giving her rollerblades a go
Merry Christmas...aw, who are these angelic looking children?
Ah, yes...now I recognize them.
Jake and Dale
Me slaving away in the kitchen with my straightened hair

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you had a great time! it was good seeing you all at the galley, the kids are getting so big! Nate was funny with his cake mouth, haha. great end to the year!

Jen said...

We had a BLAST with you.. Your Raviolis were the BOMB.. (did I mention my birthday was in July?) jk.. Thanks for letting us share this Holiday with you guys.. The galley was so relaxing and nice to share with such GREAT neighbors.. We'll have to have a galley night when the guys are gone.. See ya' tomorrow sista' soul..