Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

Whew, there's a lot of pictures in this post, but I had to put them all on here to show off the fun Easter we had! It was snowy (yes, snowy), but there were still lots of fun things for us to do. The base had an Easter egg scramble that was a blast, and we dyed our eggs and had our own indoor egg hunt too. Plus, the Easter Bunny showed up and left the kids some little treats. All in all, it was a very fun Easter, but I have to say that because of all this snow, it does feel like I will never see green grass, leaves on trees, flowers or children playing on the playground ever again. Anyway, Happy Easter from Kodiak to wherever you are! :)
My precious children (They're always this angelic, I swear.) Joanna and the Easter Bunny

Nate and Manny Bunny's Dad
Wow, what a haul!
Go, Joanna, go!
It's almost my turn!
Woah. That's a ton of eggs, boys!! Good job!
Graham. Is. Cute.
Wow, that was so fun!
Nate going for the eggs in the 3-4 year-old group
Go, go, go!
This is so exciting!
The eggs
Star Wars jammas? How did he know??
Bunny in my pocket! I saw these at Walmart!
Finally, a 100 piece puzzle!
Something else...I can't tell what he's waving around.
The Easter Bunny had a nice, healthy snack from us.
Aw, Sissy's getting them all!
Am I hot or cold??
You're getting warmer, Nate.
Getting warmer...
Boiling hot!!!
Dying eggs is fun!
Pretty color
It's changing!
Serious business, this egg dying stuff.
Oooh!
We're ready to start! Look at all the cups!
I'm going to try that one first.
Final product.
So pretty.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Adorable! That was a serious egg dying operation! Love it :)

Audrey said...

Really, I've never seen such an assortment with egg dyeing. I'm just going to send my preschoolers over to your house next year!
Joanna's dress is so precious. What happened to Nate's checkered shirt?
Tortillas...mmmmmm. You should show me how to make them! What a great idea!