Sunday, September 6, 2009

Nate goes to Ms. Audrey's!

I remember when Joanna was 4 and went to Ms. Audrey's preschool. Now, two years later, it's Nate's turn! He had his first day this past week, and LOVED it!! We have been so happy with the kids' education here in Kodiak. It's one thing that I'm truly grateful for. Ms. Audrey and Ms. Toni's preschools have been amazing, and we've had such a good experience with Joanna at the public school (Peterson Elementary) here. Anyway, just thought I'd share some pictures of my handsome boy on his first day of school! :)


2 comments:

Auntie said...

This has got to be the cuuuuuttest little boy in the whole world!! OMG I just loooove my cute cute nephew!!

Audrey said...

Uh, where is his sidekick? Manny Bunny doesn't rank high enough for a first day pic? I'll have you know Manny did everything the rest of us did that day. He picked up toys, sang, sat in circle time...
Where is the justice?

P.S. Nate is THE CUTEST, especially when his personality is factored in!