Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Because I'm a slacker...

Because my husband's been harassing me to update (sheesh, you'd think he was far, far away out in the middle of nowhere or something), I now present you with a short montage of what we've been up to over the past month or so.                                        
These are my Valentine's Day Flowers.  Aren't they lovely?These are the cupcakes Audrey so kindly (and so much more expertly than I could have ever done) made for Joanna for her birthday at school.  Aren't they amazing?    Joanna at school on her birthday.Joanna and her friends.  :)Eating a cupcake.Sledding fun 2010!BNF (Best Neighbors Forever!)Hot chocolate deluxe afterwards."Deluxe" = marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles AND a cherry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          That was AWESOME!Cute.  Just cute.  :)

Well, have a great one, everybody!  (and a big XOXO to the best husband ever!)

No comments: