Saturday, February 2, 2008

Swimming Lessons and Family Portraits

So, Joanna had her swimming lesson today. She went off the diving board again (with a little help from her instructor)! It's weird to see your kid in the deep-end of a pool. Especially considering how terrified I was of it when I was in swimming lessons. I remember when I refused to continue on into the "Bass" level because I wouldn't go off the high-dive. At least I can claim a small success for not passing my issues onto my daughter. :) Right?? Here are some pictures I took:
Warming up
Here I go! (Mom, uncover your eyes so you can take the picture!)
Whee!
What fab form!
The other thing I wanted to share today is the "Family Portrait" Nate drew last night. It just made me smile so much...it's SO CUTE!!! I can't believe the things these guys can do now. One's jumping off the diving board and the other's making family portraits? What next??
Nate's Family Portrait.
So, other than that...not too much going on. I want to do some cleaning this weekend and we might be going to a Super Bowl party tomorrow. It's snowing a little...I heard the groundhog saw 6 more weeks of winter...NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (I'm done with Winter and READY for SPRING!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the BEST EVER. Emilia, don't think I didn't notice your The Price is Right magnet either!!