Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter and stuff

We had Easter at David and Mari's house. My parents came down from Sequim and we all celebrated together. I just have to say how thankful I am that we have the parents that we do. We are so fortunate to both have great parents. I love the fact that we can all celebrate holidays together...it's really fun! That being said, the kids had such a great Easter! The Easter Bunny (AKA Mari and David) left them some super cute baskets and tons of eggs to find. My mom brought down some Easter outfits for them...Joanna looked like she could have been in a wedding, she was so beautiful. David put two pork loins on the BBQ...he is the best BBQer in the whole world. (And I've known some good ones.) It was a delicious meal. All in all, it was a really fun Easter and we are SO glad to be in Washington! (But we DO miss our friends in Kodiak.)







No comments: