Saturday, August 23, 2008

Going back to Kodiak tomorrow!

Farewell, America...er, I mean "Lower 48"! We are headed back to Alaska tomorrow. I admit I'm ready for my own bed, DVR and coffee pot, but I am not quite ready to get back to any of the rest of it. I really love being down here, especially Sequim and Gig Harbor. I can't wait until 2010 so that we can move back to this neck of the woods. Anyway, I guess that's neither here nor there. The fact is we have to go back tomorrow, and I might as well be excited about the little things, so, little apartment in Kodiak, here we come! I am actually excited about Joanna starting kindergarten and Nate starting preschool. I think they're going to love it! I also have Halloween costumes to make, which should put my basic sewing skills to the test. Plus, every day that goes by is one less day that Jake is away, and that is always a good thing.

Anyway, that's it from here! Talk to you on the flip side soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and you need to be excited about hanging out with Benji again, come on!! lol Well we will be glad to have you back, but happy you got to enjoy yourself with family! I'm sure those will be memories you and the kids both treasure! Well comeback to one of the Outer "2".