Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why? What's the significance? I don't know!

Sorry, for those that are clueless, the title of this post is just a little shout-out to my Pee-Wee sistas out there...you know who you are...

Anyway. My point is, that there is actually something quite significant about this seemingly boring picture of these shelves in my house. There is a very glaring lack of Star Wars guys lined up...which means...that Nate is officially potty trained! He did so well on our trip and has not had to wear a diaper in over two weeks! I thought he deserved all the remaining Star Wars guys that we had on the shelf, so I scooped them up and dumped them into his waiting arms, last night!! WOO HOO!!!!! I am so proud of all his hard work and can't even begin to express my excitement when I think about the fact that I will most likely never have to purchase another diaper in my life (unless, of course, my darling niece Faith Olive is in need of something for her cute little bottom). Let's pause for a moment of silence while we absorb that thought, shall we?........Ah, yes. Life is good.

No comments: