Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Reality

Christmas break is over, children. Nate doesn't want to go to school and I forgot what I usually put in Joanna's lunch. (She's picky, you know.) It's Monday and I have a pretty typical list of Monday errands and chores I have to do. I'm glad I went to Costco and Trader Joe's this weekend. That will save me a lot of time today.

In other news...yeah...I got nothing. Hopefully since it's the first Monday of the new year, the Coast Guard will start getting some business taken care of and we can find out some stuff. So...

Dear Coast Guard,

Since it's the first Monday of the new year, maybe you could get some business taken care of. We would like to know some stuff. Like how many SKC's are you going to be making? At least 16 more, please!

Thanks.

Sincerely,

E.G.

Now that's a good way to start the new year, don't you think? Aren't you glad you tuned in for my random ramblings?? :) Gotta go get dressed and ready to get this party started. I'm out!

No comments: