Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crochet hat

I took a class the other day (courtesy of my neighbor) on how to crochet a kid's hat. I had so much fun, and it turned out really cute! The girl who taught the class had pre-made embellishments to purchase, but I thought, heck, I can do that, and I don't have to pay her $8 for two little flowers! So, I Googled "How to crochet a flower for a hat" and voila! Flowers! :)

It turned out really cute! Thanks, Jen for sleeping late so I could go to that class! I'll teach you how to do it right after we make your curtains. ;) I think I'll make one for Faith Olive, next!




3 comments:

Jen said...

not to be random but I love Nate stretching the last picture.. The hat is super cute, and where on earth did you find such a cute model?? Ok, now seriously- teach me your ways oh wise one..

Mags said...

This is the coolest emily!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joanna is a super model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait to see her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

margaret said...

and then theres nate in the background!! He the best!