Saturday, May 23, 2009

CUTE HAIR!!!

Joanna got her hair cut tonight! She's been wanting a chin-length bob for a while now. It's all trendy and stuff in kindergarten. ALL the girls have chin-length bobs, man. Her hair had suddenly grown like a mile long in 2 days (or so it seemed, anyway), and every morning was a struggle to get her to let me brush all the tangles out. I would tell her every morning, "Okay! Time for your FAVORITE part of the day! Time to brush your hair!". Woo hoo! Anyway, I decided to let her go for it, and it turned out so cute!! I love it!! I told her before she went, that if she got it cut that short there would be no more pigtails. No more braids! No more fancy athletic girl hairdo's! Her retort: "No more tangles!". Well, that sealed the deal, right there. No more tangles...but I am going to miss the fancy athletic girl hairdo's...






2 comments:

Marian said...

Ah, very cute! Shelbi has decided to grow her hair out from that length. Apparently, ponytails are all the rage in preschool these days... we'll see how she likes those tangles though!

Unknown said...

wow, she looks so different, so cute indeed! gotta keep up with the latest trends, eh! lol