Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Merry, Merry Month of May...

So, I realized that we've been doing a lot of things, but I haven't blogged about them yet, so I'm going to do a massive spam post of what we've been up to...including, but not limited to:

Joanna at the tidepools
Look what I found!

Happy 4th Birthday, Nate!


Make a wish!
Cool present!


It may be his day, but I'm gonna get him good!

Hooray for me!! I'm 4!

Happy Mother's Day gift from Nate made in Ms. Toni's preschool!

The computer wouldn't let me rotate this one, for some reason, but I'm including it because this was just so cute!
Mother's Day brownies!

Crab Fest slide
Us at Crab Fest

That's a good looking caramel apple...can I have a bite?
Kodiak

2 comments:

Auntie said...

I love her home girl jacket!!!!!

Unknown said...

i'm just catching up with your blog! omgosh, such great pictures..lots of fun was had