Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Luke, I AM your father...

You know...I'm such a girl. I grew up with a sister. We were all Barbies, Cabbage Patch Kids and Rainbow Brite. So, Joanna's interests come easy to me. Now, Nate on the other hand...well, let's just say it's a good thing Darth Vader IS his father. Hee hee. I've come a long way, baby. In the past 10 years I have gone from being totally clueless (The Force? What?) to a full on appreciation and affinity for all things Star Wars, Spider Man and ninjas. It's priceless to see the look on Jake's face when Nate comes up to him with two lightsabers and says "You play lightsabers, Daddy?" So, here's the epic battle that took place in my living room yesterday. Oh, and I have to give Joanna credit where credit is due. She's totally her Daddy's girl and can tell you where Chewbacca lives and who R2D2's best friend is....C-Creepy-O, of course!

Use the Force, Nate!
Don't let "Arth Gator" win!
A tense moment...it's touch-and-go...
Who will triumph?
My bet's on Nate!


No comments: