Saturday, February 9, 2008

Snow Day!

Sheesh, are you guys tired of me talking about all the stupid snow days we have yet?? Well, I am! Yes, we had another one today. Blizzard warning, blowing snow, white-out conditions...blah, blah, blah. The base closed due to the weather, so that meant no swimming lessons for Joanna and no pizza/pool birthday party for our little friend Katriauna, poor thing. Alaska is just not kind to kids born in the winter months. Jake has duty too, which makes it extra cabin fever inducing...BUT I will and have prevailed!! We did not let this poopy weather get us down, no sir! We stayed in our pj's all day! We blasted the Beach Boys and drank hot chocolate! We did other things, too...all of which I was kind enough to take pictures of for you all to see.

Our window...isn't it nice that the view is blocked by snow and ice??
scroungy me

Rainbow Doodle
Hot chocolate with sprinkles!
YUM!
Wanna play Candyland?
Good game (Mom won.)



No comments: