Sunday, March 29, 2009

First soccer game

Joanna had her first soccer game yesterday. She's on the blue team, and they're called the "Sharks". :) It's so funny, because she's never officially played a sport before. She didn't really know what to do, especially when the coach had her play goalie...but she did AWESOME! She blocked a ball from going in! See, I'm such a horrible sports commentator. I NEVER played a sport. Ever. I'm not athletic at all. In fact, if there is a word for "the exact and total opposite of athletic", that would be me. Anyway, I'm so proud of Joanna for giving soccer a try, and if she likes it, great! If not, well, that's fine too. We sure had fun watching the game. The score was tied at the end of the game. Good grief, I feel awkward writing about sports. It's just not natural for me! I'll stop torturing you now and move on to things that are more my style. :)


No comments: