Friday, March 6, 2009

A (rare) good hair cut experience.

Those of you who know us, know that Nate HATES getting his hair cut. I know I've blogged about it several times. Well, it was hair cut time again. My neighbor has had really great success getting him to sit and not fuss (too much) while she buzzes him with the clippers, but her boys also needed hair cuts and she didn't feel like cutting that many heads of hair. (I don't blame her.) She knocked on my door yesterday and said she was taking her boys up to the barber here on base and asked if Nate might want to join them. So, I sent him off half expecting him to come back with a partial cut or no cut at all. Well...about an hour later in waltz 4 boys with the best hair cuts ever! The girl that cut it had them each pick out a colored hair gel and spiked it up in the front...oh my goodness...the cutest thing ever. Gee, I sure love that my neighbor can get Nate to sit nice for hair cuts. Here are some pictures of the results.
Exhausted Nate Side view

What happened to my little baby??? Who is this big kid?
The 4 amigos (oh, and Manny Bunny)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so glad he likes us that much to go with us to the Barber and get his haircut.. :) He was sooooooo good.. I should have taken my camera and taken a video.. He must have really wanted that blue hair gel, or maybe he thinks I have special powers because I kept going on and on about how Manny Bunny really wanted him to get a haircut.. :P Love the picture of him sleeping.. So Cute..