Sunday, March 8, 2009

What my kids think about me.

This thing was floating around Facebook. I thought I'd post it here instead of there. These guys have got me pegged pretty well. See if you can see the running theme in Nate's answers. It's VERY telling. :)

Joanna, age 6. Nate, age 3.5

1. What is something mom always says to you? Joanna: I love you. Nate: Listen.
2. What makes mom happy? Joanna: When we listen to you. Nate: Listening.
3. What makes mom sad? Joanna: When Daddy goes underway. Nate: Not listening.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Joanna: Be funny. Nate: Can we skip this one?
5. What was your mom like as a child? Joanna: Uh...a runner? Nate: You liked skipping.
6. How old is your mom? Joanna: 32 years old. Nate: 42.
7. How tall is your mom? Joanna: I don't know. Nate: Uh...THIS tall. (He put his hand up as high as he could reach.)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Joanna: Hug us! Nate: Cleaning up. (Mmmm...sorry, Nate...no.)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Joanna: Do the laundry. Nate: Clean up my room. (Uh...I never do this.)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Joanna: For being the greatest mommy ever! Nate: Singing!
11. What is your mom really good at? Joanna: Singing. Or cooking, maybe? Nate: Playing games!
12. What is your mom not very good at? Joanna: Basketball. Nate: You're not good at playing video games. (SO true! Ha ha ha!!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? Joanna: Help us. Nate: Clean up.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Joanna: I don't know, what is your favorite food? Nate: Biscuits!
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Joanna: That you're the best mommy. Nate: I love you and you love me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Joanna: A "MUMMY" HAHAHA Nate: SpongeBob!
17. What do you and your mom do together? Joanna: Make pancakes. Nate: Clean up.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Joanna: We both have the same color hair. Nate: You're 32 and I'm 3. (I think he meant we both have "3" in our age. I wonder why he said I was 42 if he knew I am in my 30's...??)
19. How are you and your mom different? Joanna: We wear different pajamas. Nate: You have long hair and I have short hair!
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Joanna: Because you always say it. Nate: Your heart tells me!
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Joanna: Papa and Grandma's house! Nate: To Grandma's house!
23. What is your Mom's least favorite place to go? Joanna: Walmart. Nate: Not at Daddy's boat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I died laughing at this. Funny, Emilia!
xoxo
FN

Marian said...

Oh, my gosh, your kids are so cute. It is so funny to hear kids' perspectives!

Unknown said...

that was so cool to read! it's funny Nate's answer to almost everything was clean up!