Friday, January 23, 2009

20 Random Things

Okay, I'll copy Christie. :)

1. I don't choose things like Christmas trees, Halloween pumpkins or paint/fabric colors. They choose me.
2. I gave both of my children my maiden name (Camagna) as one of their middle names.
3. My house is always pretty neat and tidy, but my car is always (and always has been!) a complete mess.
4. I think feet are gross.
5. The cotton that comes in medicine bottles totally creeps me out. I won't touch it. Regular cotton balls, however, I'm fine with.
6. I am nearly deaf in my left ear.
7. I remember the exact moment I first saw my husband and knew instantly I had met someone who would make an impact on my life.
8. I hated avocados until I was 30.
9. I am picky about movies. I will not watch just any 'ol thing. It has to have some particular interest to me in order for me to want to watch it.
10. I've read every single Nancy Drew mystery (the old ones, not the new ones). Multiple times.
11. I hate shaving my legs.
12. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. It takes my hair a day to recover from being shampooed.
13. I suck at thumb wrestling.
14. I love fruit/meat combinations with food like pineapple/ham pizza, turkey/cranberry sauce and bacon/strawberry jelly sandwiches.
15. I sort all of my laundry according to color and wash with correct water temperature.
16. I have no self control when it comes to Twinkies, Crunch 'n Munch, Thin Mint Girlscout cookies and Cool Whip. That is why I do not buy them.
17. My hair gets "tired" of my shampoo and conditioner if I use it for too long.
18. I was in 4-H as a kid and did things like sewing and canning. I never owned a farm animal.
19. 80's sci-fi movies creep me out.
20. Jake and I watch two episodes of "Family Guy" pretty much every night before bed.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hahaha, you're a weirdo Emily!
By the way, I'm so with you on the foot thing. The very worst is feet touching eachother! AGHHHH!!!!

Marian said...

What... since when do you like avocados? I still remember when you where invovled in the quac. ruining incident!! Oh, and I hate feet too, did we get that from each other??