Monday, January 26, 2009

Faith Olive's quilt!

Faith Olive's quilt is finally getting to the point where it looks like an actual quilt! Audrey came over last night and helped me layer and baste it with TONS of safety pins. In a day or so I'm going to start quilting it with my sewing machine. I'm nervous about that, but I'm sure it will be fine. As Jake so eloquently pointed out to me, "She's 9 months old. She's probably going to barf on it.". HA HA!! So true. But that's okay. She can do that, as long as Margaret promises to wash it on the gentle cycle. :)
Here are some close-ups of my favorite fabrics.




Joanna and Nate like this "Hawaii" one.

The olives! :)
My personal favorite.
I love you, Faith Olive! :)

4 comments:

Christie said...

It is totally pinkalicious! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Auntie!! Can't wait to snuggle up in it! Looove the olives!!

Audrey said...

I was watching Days last night, and there was a nun on there named "Sister Mary Margaret." It made me laugh!

Unknown said...

Even me, who doesn't like pink..thinks the quilt is very beautiful! good job!!