Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!!

I dropped Joanna off at kindergarten a little bit ago. She is such a wonderful little girl, I know she is going to love school and do so well. Nate cried when we had to let her go, but I told him that his school was starting tomorrow. I packed Joanna's lunch and also packed a little snack in Nate's lunchbox too, just to make him feel included. When we came home he told me that he was pretending that Sissy was here with him. Awww...anyway, here are some pictures I snapped of her first day...




2 comments:

Christie said...

Oh Emily! What a big day! It almost brings tears to my eyes just thinking about how big the kids are getting...it wont be long until we are going to their weddings! Give them big hugs from me and Grammie. This school stuff is big! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

my niece is the sweetest kindergardener in the world! She looks like you Emily!!