Thursday, September 18, 2008

Reason #539 that my neighbors are so great

I love my neighbors. Have I told y'all lately how super fantastic they are? They got my kid to sit for a haircut!!!! Not only that, but a SHORT haircut!!! A short haircut that is going to last for like 6 months at least! My child. Sat. For a haircut. He has short hair. If I weren't using both of my hands to type right now I'd pinch myself. Wait. Okay, I pinched myself. Ow. Now, what was I saying?? I need to show some physical proof that I am not lying right now.


Magic touch


Ta-da! I haven't had hair this short since I was 1!
I am seriously over the moon about this. Those of you who know Nate, know that we have struggled with haircuts for a while now. I'm not just talking "Aw, mom, I don't wanna get a haircut". I'm talking "DON'T CUT ME MOMMY!" call-911-there's-something-horrible-happening-to-the-child-in-that-apartment haircuts. It's awful. Or it WAS awful. Until my neighbors moved in. :) THANKS, JENN AND DALE!!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

haha.. Your words are too kind.. I am tickled that Nate allowed me to even TOUCH his head- let alone buzz it and clean up the neck line.. :P He has also helped name our hair clippers- Mr.Jitterbug which is super cute.. :) Just prepare me for the next time so that I can have a handful of chocolate chips in hand.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Great NEWS bruddie!! So cute!! I have invisioned this haircut for a few years now!! The irradication of helmut hair!! Great job friends of Emily in Alaska!!

Unknown said...

and the hair definetly looks good , especially goes well with his awesome halloween costume!