Monday, September 1, 2008

Pictures of Japan from Jake

Jake sent me some pictures from his adventures in Japan the other day. Just thought I'd share! :)
Sweet. I'm going to totally have to try this place. :) (For those of you that are unaware, the "Joe's" chain of restaurants in the SF Bay area are a Camagna family favorite.) I can't believe they have one in Japan! (I like the fact that you can see Jake's reflection in the door, too.)

This is very Jake. :) Of all the exotic beverages to choose from, he picks Coke. I love it (and him)! I'm smiling right now just thinking about this.

4 comments:

Kim said...

That budda is huge. I love the pictures. You're going to have a great time when you get there.

Anonymous said...

OJ's in Japan!??! GREAT news!!!! Bad news for Jake, though: the Star Trek Experience at the LV Hilton is closing. Today is the last day. NOT great news!! :(

Christie said...

I love the pictures! You are going to have a wonderful time. Can you believe you are going to Japan next month!?!?Thats crazy!

Anonymous said...

dude! i wonder if the veal is as good in Japan as it is in SJ!